Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 4 Introduction of Beanie Boos (Unicorns)

Since yesterday was a short presentation today I'm generous to share about 5 Beautiful Unicorns.

Just a short history about Unicorn-The unicorn is a legendary animal from European folklore that resembles a white horse with a large, pointed, spiraling horn projecting from its forehead, and sometimes a goat's beard and cloven hooves. First mentioned by the ancient Greeks, it became the most important imaginary animal of the Middle Ages and Renaissance when it was commonly described as an extremely wild woodland creature, a symbol of purity and grace, which could only be captured by a virgin. In the encyclopedias its horn was said to have the power to render poisoned water potable and to heal sickness. (Source Wiki)

I would have to start with my Ultimate favorite. Purchased personally from Justice Store.  


 

TREASURE-(Unicorn) Birthday-January 15
~I collect jewels-that's no surprise My favorite gems match my eyes~



SKYLAR-(Unicorn) She has Pink ears, Pink fur on top of her head Pink Hooves & Pink tail. 
Birthday-November 20
~It's no secret that I intend To give you hugs and be your friend!~

 
WISHFUL-(Unicorn) She has Purple Ears, Purple Fur on top of her head Purple Hooves & Purple Tail. 
Birthday-November 10
~The best part of being a unicorn is giving wishes with my magical horn!~


RAINBOW-(Unicorn) Birthday-May 3
~My pretty colors match oh so well and my magic horn can cast a spell!~

MAGIC-(Unicorn) Birthday-September 20
~Everyone loves my pretty pink fur and casting spells is fun for sure!~


GROUP PICTURE



Treasure, Wishful, Skylar, Magic & Rainbow

See you all tomorrow for more Beanie Boos FUN! :)








1 comment: