Friday, May 17, 2013

Under The Sea Adventure! Sandy & Myrtle ~TURTLES~

For Under the Sea Adventure Theme. Today I will be sharing SANDY & MYRTLE (Turtles)
Sandy Green (Turtle) celebrating his Birthday tomorrow! 
Myrtle Pink Turtle & also celebrating her Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Sandy!!!
Happy Birthday Myrtle!!!

 MYRTLE (Turtle)
Birthday- May 25
~My fancy pink shell looks so great but I'm a little slow so I might be late!~

 SANDY (Turtle)
Birthday-May 18
~I'm a sea turtle from the troubled Gulf Coast My wild friends and I need your help the most.~

100% of Ty's profits from the original purchase of this product will be donated to the Audubon Nature Institute in support of the Louisiana Marine Mammal and Sea Turtle Rescue Program, which offers rehabilitation to marine species stranded along Louisiana Gulf Coast. 

Audubon Nature Institute
Celebrating the wonders of Nature

 Group Pic

 (Left) Sandy No eyebrows & with regular eyes (Right) Sandy with pixie dust eyes & eyebrows

 Showing their Bodies

 Showing their Tummies

 Showing their Legs/Flippers

 Showing their Mouths

 Showing their Shells

 Heart Tags (The same)

Showing their CUTE Faces 

THANKS AGAIN & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
GOD SPEED
SMILE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment